I did not categorically state that TWs have no place at any point in a project.
To so state is misleading, and implies that I said TWs are useless. I said that
in an ambiguous, undefined software project (which many, including
multi-million dollar, tend to be), it is pointless to create documentation of
an application that may--and probably will--change at the next iteration.

The fault is not with TWs; the fault is with agile developers who cater to the
egos of senior management, charging dearly to maintain the illusion that
management can have whatever toy they happen to think of, at anytime in the
development process. Because that type of development is becoming more and more
mainstream, it seriously affects TWs.