As I see it: With the new Adobe Suite-concept you will effectively be able to
break the single-sourcing concept if you want, i.e. apply local changes as need
be for last minute corrections. However, when working disciplined as of the
single-sourcing concept itself, I think the suite-concept provides more
overall-functionality than you've ever had -- for a lower price.

Round-tripping the RH content back to FM would certainly be a really
nice-to-have thing, but I wouldn't expect it to be a loss-less thing to
implement, and what would it be worth then? I still think that outputting (you
call it repurporsing) single sourced documents offer a win-win solution for all
parties. One source to maintain and outputting it to many sources is still
quite ideal in my view.

I can't do anything else than welcome the new Techical Suite concept although
several improvements still can be made (fortunately)!

All the best
Jacob Sch?ffer
Grafikhuset ApS
Paradis All? 22