Am 25.09.2007 um 16:41 schrieb Richard Levine:

> According to Adobe's web site, RH 7  "integration" is one-way .fm
> or .mif
> file import. If this is true, it is not integration in my book.

No, it's more than that.

It is a connection to the original FrameMaker book or document very
much like good ol' WebWorks Publisher provided it. If you change your
FrameMaker documents, this will be reflected in your RoboHelp output,
if you want so. But you can do local changes, if you like breaking
your single-source workflow.

Check it out! Very much like I couldn't believe we would see
FrameMaker with Unicode I was surprised to see that level of
integration with RoboHelp.

- Michael M?ller-Hillebrand

Michael M?ller-Hillebrand: Dokumentations-Technologien
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
L?sungen und Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
http://cap-studio.de/ -- Tel. +49 (9131) 28747