Great! I think the Tech Com suite is definitely a move in the right
direction. I would add Photoshop and Illustrator to that suite as well.

I'm wondering whether this can be done:

    * Author and maintain DITA content in FrameMaker.
    * Import the ditamap instead of the FM book file into the RoboHelp
      Project.
    * Generate WebHelp or FlashHelp.

Of course, with all the DITA bells and whistles (conrefs, reltables,
...) fully supported.

Kind regards

Yves Barbion
Documentation Architect