I think you might be on the right track, Peter, given someone else's
observation that they have seen FM8 behave differently in this regard
on two different machnies.

But I have to say that I have no clue about where/how to change to
a different character set for my OS (Windows XP Pro SP2).

Fred Ridder

Peter Gold wrote:> Just off the top of my head I wonder if the change is from
an ASCII