That sounds like the way to go!> From: jeremy at omsys.com> To: framers at
lists.frameusers.com> CC: spolloc1 at hotmail.com; jdeland1 at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Graphics Fundamentals> Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 20:07:57 -0800> > On
Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:15:24 -0500, Jack DeLand <jdeland1 at comcast.net> >
wrote:> > >They may be .eps, but they are copied and pasted into the files, not
> >linked, so I can't open them, or at least don't know how to. There is no >
>graphics subdirectory or other file location. Ideas?> > You can always get
embedded graphics out of Frame and into> files of their *original* type with
Mif2Go; the free demo> version will do that for you:>
http://www.omsys.com/dcl/download.htm> > Detailed instructions are in the
User's Guide, par. 29.2.3, > "Exporting and converting embedded graphics". The
graphics> will not have their original names, because Frame discarded> those on
import. (Word does better; it keeps them. ;-)> But they *will* be in the
original format, most likely EPS> in your case, and the process is very fast
and automatic;> you can do a full book at once.> > HTH!> > -- Jeremy H.
Griffith, at Omni Systems Inc.> <jeremy at omsys.com> http://www.omsys.com/
Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista?.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032870/direct/01/