From: John Sgammato <jsgamm...@imprivata.com>
Subject: RE: Fixing lots of X-refs
To: peter at knowhowpro.com
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 1:03 PM

A helper, buried under a huge workload, made one little mistake - renaming a lot
of chapters and their filenames to make them easier to follow. Unfortunately,
along the way a lot of x-ref markers were lost. I don't think there is any
way to undo that damage, so they just have to be re-linked. Only 219 to go!