http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMQ2eATq1OI

Clinton Owen | Senior Technical Writer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics |
+1 425-743-8674 | F: +1 425-743-8113

We value your opinion!  How may we serve you better?
Please click the survey link to tell us how we are doing.

http://www.craneae.com/surveys/satisfaction.htm

Your feedback is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for your time.

The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message
and all attachments from your electronic files.

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal