Probably the easiest way is to create a new file using the default
Book>Chapter template. Go to the master pages, look at the header
structure, which contains the variables for Chapter and Heading1. Then
copy and paste them into your working file's master pages. Adjust the
name of the paragraphs, if yours differ from the default.

Art