A long time ago, in a valley far, far away, I know I did this, but I
don't remember how! Under the letter "C" in my index, under the
IndexLev1 entry of changing, I want the first entry to be changing:see
also modifying (and not a page number) and I can't for the life of me
remember how to format the index marker for this. Right now, I have
<$nopage>changing:see also modifying<aaa>, but I am getting the entry
sorted as is. The attempt to force it to the top by using <aaa> is not
working, but I swear I did this before, but using <zzz> to get an entry
to the bottom of a list at all times.

Help!

TIA,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Health Language, Inc.

(303) 307-4400 x254 (office)
(303) 375-0656 (fax)
www.healthlanguage.com
----
NOTICE BY HEALTH LANGUAGE, INC.
This message, as well as any attached document, contains information from
Health Language, Inc. that is confidential.  The information is intended only
for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message or its
attachments is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you have received
this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message and
its attachments, if any, destroy any hard copies you may have created, without
disclosing the contents, and notify the sender immediately.  Unless expressly
stated otherwise, nothing contained in this message should be construed as a
digital or electronic signature, nor is it intended to reflect an intention to
make an agreement by electronic means.