On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 02:02:59 -0800, "Diane Gaskill" <dgcaller at earthlink.net>
wrote:

>I run FM8.02 on a laptop running XPSP2 with 2GB of RAM.  I have recently
>experienced several crashes in situations that I never had crashes with when
>using FM7.0.

I'm running 8.02 also, but on Win2K Pro SP4... and see *no* crashes.
That makes me wonder if the trouble is related to a new "feature"
that does not exist on 2K but does on XP and Vista:  activation.
All other features seem to be supported on all WinOS flavors...
One reason we've never considered using such "security" on Mif2Go
is that it can have just such undesirable side effects.

Just a thought about where to look, Adobe.