Sweet.  Just wanted to make sure I didn?t get yelled at for suggesting the most
expensive option if cheaper alternatives existed.

-Michael

________________________________

From: Fred Ridder [mailto:docu...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 5:23 PM
To: Michael O'Neill; Tina Ricks; Frame Users
Subject: RE: Export a FM book to single Word file?

Michale O'Neill write (in part):

> At the risk of confusing the issue, there seems to be a little bit of
> conflicting information out there as to what exactly is required to
> allow reviews with Adobe Reader. From
> http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/acrrfaq.html:

No real confusion except for the fact that the FAQ page clearly has not
been updated since Acrobat 7.0.

If you look at the product feature comparison matrix for Acrobat 8.0
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/matrix.html
you will clearly see that the feature described as:
  Enable Adobe Reader? users to participate in reviews with complete
  commenting and markup tools, including sticky notes, highlighter, lines,
  shapes, and stamps
is only supported by the Professional and 3D versions of the Acrobat
product suite.

Fred Ridder

Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail?-get your
"fix". Check it out. <http://www.msnmobilefix.com/Default.aspx>