I wouldn't advise anyone to use MSXML. It's a proprietary format. I
know, that's an oxymoron in conjunction with XML in general, but it's
true. Add to that Microsoft's penchant for adding extraneous,
gratuitous, and bloated code to it's conversion output and it would
seem counter-productive going that route.

Scott