Thanx to you both for the info!

Darren

-----Original Message-----
From: quills at airmail.net [mailto:qui...@airmail.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 10:02 AM
To: Rick Quatro; Butler, Darren J CTR USAF AFMC 584 CBSS/GBHAC; framers
Subject: Re: MIF to SGML/XML

I wouldn't advise anyone to use MSXML. It's a proprietary format. I
know, that's an oxymoron in conjunction with XML in general, but it's
true. Add to that Microsoft's penchant for adding extraneous,
gratuitous, and bloated code to it's conversion output and it would
seem counter-productive going that route.

Scott