I'd find that utterly believable.  I'm sure that my registry is full
of junk.  I've been thinking about doing a system reload and
reinstall for months, but I also know that it takes about 40-50 hours
of productive time to get the box back to the state I'd
wanted--reloading and reconfiguring all the programs--and I haven't
found a good window to do it in.

Thanks! :)