Another thing to check is the first paragraph format for the pagination
start setting (Paragraph Designer->Pagination tab). It should not be set to
start at top of a specific page.

Richard Pesant

richard.pesant at shimadzu.ca

-----Message d'origine-----
De?: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] De la part de Bill Swallow
Envoy??: 16 d?cembre 2009 09:54
??: Art Campbell
Cc?: Framers List
Objet?: Re: how to prevent empty pages in a book? (part xxviii)

While very true (you can't have a piece of paper with only one face,
at least not without applying a hefty dose of quantum physics) this
shouldn't affect the book from chapter to chapter IF the book file has
its own settings and is not inheriting pagination from the files.

Double check the book file's pagination settings and make sure you
have nothing in there that would possibly specify a consistently even
pagination. No set starting page side, no "make page count even", etc.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.

STC Ideas: http://stcideas.ning.com
Join: http://stcideas.ning.com/?xgi=6X1vNGI