Carol,

As I understand it there is no dialog operator to find that. I guess that is
the case because it is 'outside' the text flow and therefore is not searched
as a 'text symbol'. Your best option is to search for end-of-paragraph
symbols.

If however you are seeking to navigate to the end of a flow of text, I think
there is a way to move the Insertion Point to the end of a flow (IPEndOfFlow)
but I can't think of it at the moment. It may be neccesary for you to define a
keyboard command for this action(?).

Information on Customizing FrameMaker's behaviour can be found here:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FrameMaker/8.0/customize_frame.pdf

(Sorry, you didn't say which version).

Alan

--