Ths is perhaps an elementary question. I have to finish a project off-site. I
am using another person's computer, but?working on?my own? computer through
remote access. I need to distill a book to PDF, but the computer I am using
does not have all the fonts. "Remember Missing Font Names" is turned on. If I
distill the book on this computer and send the file to the offset printer, will
the correct fonts be included int printed document? Or am I better off waiting
until I can distil the book on my own?computer?

Howard Rauch
?
Technology Transfer, Inc.
"Linking Creators and Users of Technology"
933 North 18th Street
Manitowoc WI 54220
Office: 920-682-1528
Cell: 920-629-0080