From: Corcoran, Susan [mailto:susan.corco...@honeywell.com]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 6:45 AM
To: RJ Jacquez; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: FrameMaker 9 Welcome Screen

Hi RJ,

That's funny.  I was going to mention that the gray interface is rather dull.
I have the brightness cranked up for visibility, but perhaps the team would
consider the option to customize the UI colors (Interleaf used to offer this).
For those of us whose eyesight is becoming more erratic with age, the ability
to adjust UI fonts and colors becomes more and more important.

Thanks for your reply.  I look forward to the e-learning sessions you mentioned
in yesterday's post.

Susan Corcoran

Technical Writer III
Honeywell Scanning & Mobility