At 09:06 -0500 30/11/09, Shuttleworth, Roger wrote:

>I wonder if the frame is 1 point in height and width - that is, empty and
>shrinkwrapped.

No, these were large frames with graphics contents. Copied to an empty
FrameMaker document, they display normally.

>If you can select the anchor, can you do Esc,s,a to open the
>frame properties dialog box? If so, what happens if you change the dimensions
>to something that should be visible?

See above. Selecting the anchor works. I will try and replicate the problem
later to see what FrameMaker thinks are the 'missing' frame's parameters,
though: that might reveal something.

>Another thing: is the frame in its own anchor paragraph?

No.

Thanks for your suggestions.

--
Steve