Are other graphic visible?? In the View > Options dialog, there's a check box
to hide graphics (makes scrolling through pages much faster).

Is it possible that the offset info is corrupt so the image is masked by the
anchored frame?? If you see the a-frame, click on its border and then control-a
to select the contents and then use Graphics > Object Properties to see and
adjust as needed.?? Or the Run-Around properties are out-of-whack....

Another outside possibility is that there is a duplicate text frame overlaying
them, but you can often discern that if you page backward and forward - the
graphic will 'flash' for a second before being covered by the text frame.? The
duplicate frame happens all-too-easily if you control-drag on the page - the
"shortcut" to duplicate an object in FM.

None of these sound particualrly likely from your description, but you never
know what may help resolve one of these situations or trigger the "eureka"
moment to fix it...

Good luck, and let us know the outcome.

? Les