From: Rick Quatro [mailto:r...@rickquatro.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 4:57 AM
To: 'Diane Gaskill'; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Cc: 'Matt Sullivan'
Subject: RE: Maximum number of variables in FM?

Hi Diane,

I am not sure what the limit is, but I just used this little code snippet to
create 10,000 of them in a blank document, and it seemed to work fine.

Loop While(i <= 10000) LoopVar(i) Init(1) Incr(1)
  New VariableFormat DocObject(ActiveDoc) Name('Variable'+i);
EndLoop

How many do you need?

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.