From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Alastair Dent
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 2:39 AM
To: Fred Ridder; Reng, Dr. Winfried; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Inserting inline graphics

I'm sorry you feel that way, Fred.

I did try your solution and couldn't get it to work straight off. It seems
for some reason that the timing of the entry of esc m p is absolutely
crucial.

Winfried was the first to suggest using object styles, maybe because they
only came in with Frame 11.

When I have received off-list responses, I've often responded to the list,
not directly to the sender. Not all of my responses to the list are coming
up on the list, and some are taking as long as 3 days to appear.