Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Raphael Ritz wrote:
  (i) I didn't find specific (unit) tests for the new feature
      (e.g., installing ProductOne results in ProductTwo being
      installed; BrokenProduct being found as non-installable)
      Should be trivial to add given what's there already.
      (maybe I'm blind?)

You are not blind but you need to know where to look. There are tests for the basic dependency handling behaviour in the tests for the setup tool: see the test_runImportStep_dependencies and test_runImportStep_skip_dependencies methods in GenericSetup/tests/test_tool.py

Thanks for the pointer. I didn't realize this test now also covers
dependencies across products as it originally only covered
dependencies within one profile (IIRC).

I just updated my notes on the bundle.

Raphael

Wichert.