Hi.

Alexander Limi wrote:
However, Plone 3.0 ships with translation files that contain strings for both 2.5 and 3.0. We did a major cleanup in 3.0, killing off a lot of happytalk, and as a result, there's less fluff to translate.

You probably see where I'm going with this, but: I'd like to ship 3.1 with a set of .po files that do not contain the strings from Plone 2.5. Hanno said it would take him "a couple of hours" to weed out the stuff that is 2.5-specific, and agrees that it would be a good thing to do.

I did cost me only two hours to do so and this work is finished and available on PloneTranslation trunk. An overall of 205 messages are gone.

We now have a total of 2070 messages in all pot files combined for Plone 3.x.

Hanno