Regarding the AJAX dialog problems, I just haven't gotten to those because
of holiday busyness. I've watched them as they've come in, and they all look
like they should be easily fixable. I'll make every effort to get to them
soon!

I've mainly been checking with Eric on which dialogs would benefit from
AJAX. This is all convenience work, so if there's any dialog that is
resistant to full fixup, we can easily omit it from the AJAX handling. All
of these are set up in a single js file that's part of CMFPlone.

Steve