My guess is Aaron has never lived anywhere else. Compared to most cities, SF
has a pretty great amount of resources.

That said, Carl, you're going to have to make it happen. Don't expect
anything to be handed to you (especially if you're in anyway associated to
SFAI), you've got to take charge and find things and do things. And when you
do, you'll find that there's both a decent community (yes, maybe not
"vibrant" anymore, but great in many ways) and one that is receptive to new
things when someone does do something new. SF is known for having a ton of
people who pass through for a few years and light the fire a bit AND people
who hole away in their neighborhoods after having been part of the fire for
a period of time (when you see their neighborhoods, you'll understand why).
But when they're active, its a lot of fun. Your turn.

Read "Radical Light", too. It's a pretty good. and yes, stay away from the
burners...

On 8/30/11 1:57 AM, "frameworks-requ...@jonasmekasfilms.com"
<frameworks-requ...@jonasmekasfilms.com> wrote:

Message: 4