i use a dell, it's pretty decent. they do a whole range of full hd monitors,
but also larger so you can have picture-in-picture (being able to see the
full-res video within another frame, say an editing programme). they also do
monitors that come factory calibrated to colourspaces (like srgb) and tell you
what percentage of a colour/luma space it can handle (eg. that it handles 100%
of ntsc colours). i did a lot of extremely tedious reading before buying one,
and i couldn't find anywhere else that did all that stuff without charging a
lot more cash

edwin