Hi,
Thanks for the help on splicers. All very useful! I actually think I have the
Kodak press tape splicer somewhere. After googling it I remember getting one in
with a box of super 8 stuff ages ago. I'll have to go and have a look for it.
What kind of tape does it use?
How can you tell the difference visually between the one/two sided Catozzo
splicers? Is one recommended over the other or are they pretty much identical
aside from the little bit of extra tape you can cut off/fold over on the
double.
Todd, I might be interested in the splicer although you'll have to give me a
price because I'm really not versed in 16mm equipment.
BestKevin