I've just received what is an obvious email hacking scam letter from "MM Serra"
at the "Filmmakers coop"  purporting to report she had everything stolen from
her in the Philippines and she desperately needs money sent to her.  This is a
classic scam ploy (a month ago it was a friend of mine who was supposedly
stranded in "Spain.")

I can't imagine that Serra would turn to me specifically (though I certainly
would help her if she did) since we are distant professional acquaintances.
But others on this list might easily be on her hacked address book, so….a word
of caution.

And, I hope that Serra is doing well, wherever she is.

Chuck Kleinhans