Hi David / Kenneth,

Saw your ad on frameworks. I would be willing to send some money
through, but would it be possible to get a signed photo or something
from Ken in return? Even better, would it be possible to ask Kenneth a
few questions?

I am a scholar at the University of Sydney, Australia and I am
researching the history and influence of the occult in and on
Hollywood. If Kenneth would be interested in answering some questions
regarding Jack Parsons, L. Ron Hubbard, Charles Manson and Forry
Ackerman, I would be happy to renumerate him for his time.

Let me know what you think.

thanks.

Regards,
Brett