Dearest Brett:

I can't sign anything right now, as my spirit is completely disengaged from
corporeal body. I would be happy to sign something on my return, but alas,
unless my minions collect enough money to construct the proper Orgone generator
and fire it into my brain my return is hardly a sure thing, and I would NEVER
want to make a promise I cannot keep.

As for questions... What is life without them? I deplore the profane world of
the merely commercial, but to use the word merely as metaphor, as a magickian I
am in the question business, not the answer business. You'll probably ask me
something like, 'didn't I think it was a little over the line to use a score
created by a convicted murderer and Manson family member for Lucifer Rising'
and I'll juts say it's beautiful music and I'm not in the thinking business, or
one to make moral judgements of art, or something like that.

So, as far as your research goes, just make up whatever you want, whatever you
think I'd say, and it will probably be a better answer that what I would say
anyway.

Australia is awfully far away, and I don't know if your money works in America.
So instead of sending cash, maybe you could just send a bottle of cologne? Just
make sure it's in a brown wrapper, no return address, no fingerprints, etc.

g'day!

KA