Just to add a few to Mark's list below, Bruce Conner's "A Movie" is also, of
course, filled with "inappropriate" leader ("End of Part IV," if memory serves,
comes very early in the film).

Also, I imagine you've come across this, but since it wasn't in your list, Owen
Land/George Landow's "Film in Which There Appear Edge Lettering, Sprocket
Holes, Dirt Particles, Etc." is nothing but a short stretch of leader featuring
a China girl.

RB