Peter Kubelka.

Matt

http://www.youtube.com/user/matthelme007

________________________________
 From: Herb Shellenberger <he...@ihphilly.org>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Re earlier inquiry about film leaders

Malcolm Le Grice discusses the aforementioned Land/ow film and mentioned one of
his films (Castle 1) that uses countdown leader in this article from Frieze.
http://www.frieze.com/issue/article/i_am_a_cinematographer/

Herb Shellenberger
Programs Office Manager
International House Philadelphia
3701 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 USA
http://www.ihousephilly.org/
(e) he...@ihphilly.org
(ph) 215-895-6575