But you know, I was the one who said it, so I think...maybe...I know the
meaning
intended. Thanks for making my day.

________________________________
From: Chuck Kleinhans <chuck...@northwestern.edu>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Fri, September 28, 2012 4:18:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Two reviews on experimental film

On Sep 28, 2012, at 1:01 PM, MICHAEL ESTES wrote:

I'm willing to stipulate that your pendant is bigger than mine. I'll let the
author speak for himself. The 10-1 odds you offer validate my statement "he
could be better educated in the subject." Or do you dispute the meaning of
"could be?"

Sure, I'll dispute it:

a. "could be" as in "needs to be," "would be well advised to be" ?

or

b. "could be" as in "might be," "is likely to be"?

Chuck