Dear Frameworkers,

I would like to start working and experimenting with Super8 film. I have got a
short film in mind, which I want to shoot in colour. I haven´t got any previous
experience of working with film, so I wondered if you could give me any ideas
on what stock to get.

The film will have a few scenes which are set at night, so I´ll need to get
stock with different sensitivities. I have looked at the VISION2 200T Color
Negative Super 8 Film and the VISION2 500T Color Negative Super 8 Film - are
they any good? I am also not sure whether to get negative or reversal film.
I haven´t got much funding, so the cheaper the better I guess.

Thank you all so much!

Insa

filmmaker and editor

insa.langho...@gmail.com