Wouldn't that be something if the powers that be at the Coop
soon let loose a Yalkut marathon of his ecstatic oeuvre?!

Yes we are all part of a continuum.
We must be nourished by those who have gone before
in order to set forth new seeds of jouissance
built precisely on our predecessors backs.

The Coops list of Yalkut FILMS
reminds me of an important relation he shares with Stan Brakhage,
( in different ways ) both of them make you think profoundly
about OTHER artists
through the prism of their projections.

-DB

PS Pip, I never said it but obviously I love your FREE RADICALS.
      (Would I ever covet a Yalkut DVD.)

      And all the caring words and insight / information on this thread
      redeem my faith in this community.