I'm not sure if this comes close to what you're looking for but Terre
Nash' *Who's
counting? <https://www.nfb.ca/film/whos_counting>* is a great take on a
part of life that currently gets filed under 'leisure' (in economic terms)
but should more appropriately be re-valued as full-time employment.

Marina