I think Kelly mentioned A Propos de Nice, but I’m thinking that most of the
city symphonies of that era presented both work and leisure as part of their
portraits.  Berlin, Symphony of a Great City is the one I know best, since I
teach it often, but you might want to look at Rien que les heures, Man with a
Movie Camera and other films of the period as well.

…
R.

On May 12, 2014, at 5:03 PM, Francisco Torres