You can check on Collectif Jeune Cinéma website/or ask

http://www.cjcinema.org/pages/catalogue.php?langue=en

We have a huge collection of S8 films
(sometimes the English version of the website is a little bit weird)

Enjoy!

Angélica Cuevas Portilla
4, rue Mathis
75019 Paris
France
+33-6-64 24 09 10
@MexParismental
https://www.facebook.com/MexParismental
http://mex-parismental.blogspot.com

-Festival des Cinémas Différents de Paris
http://www.cjcinema.org