From: Ruth Hayes <randomr...@comcast.net>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:03
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] If you want Kodak hicon, order it now

I received my order and when I called yesterday to see if I could place an
order for film for my students was told that they stopped taking orders for
7363 on August 29th. So I guess it's gone!

I'm interested in finding a  16mm stock for photograms that is similarly easy
to expose and hand-process (meaning with a safe light and not-so-toxic
chemistry).  If anyone has any leads, please let me know!

Ruth Hayes

http://www.randommotion.com
blogs.evergreen.edu/hayesr