On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 9:06 AM, <nicky.ham...@talktalk.net> wrote:

> Try Agfa ST8. It's an orthochromatic sound recording stock. You can get
> it direct from Agfa in 2 x 2000' cans. They usually want you to buy some
> astronomical quantity, ie 105 cans, but they can be talked down,

Nicky,

Who is you contact at Agfa? I've pretty much avoided Agfa because of the
high minimums; and this
was a few years back when HFC, the US distributors, required a 10 (2000')
roll minimum.

If Afga will allow ordering & shipping two rolls at a time, this will be
good news to Mr. Tuohy (Richard your 2000' mag will be waiting for you in
BC in November), as well as other craft labers around North
America... Cineworks Film Annex, etc.

Not to mention those doing photograms...

Alain

40 FRAMES
Portland, Oregon USA

+1 503 231 6548