Hi Myron,
Niagara Custom labs in Toronto can do it! If you have access to an optical
printer its pretty simple process to do yourself once you work out exposures.

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 - 7504rogerdwil...@sympatico.ca

http://www.rogerdwilson.ca
http://www.windowscollective.ca/https://www.facebook.com/people/Roger-D-Wilson/1289926661https://twitter.com/rdwbleachedfilm

Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my
career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it
pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.