I don't know where the hand painted originals are or if any exist at all.
There must be an internegative at the Eye Institute (Amsterdam) because I think the 16mm print originally in circulation in Paris came from the Dutch Filmmuseum in the 1980s. New prints come from CVM and were supervised by Moritz but I don't remember the exact source of the older prints.
(I may be confusing with Ballet Mecanique because Moritz also restored that.)

We released a VHS in 1998 called "Dancing Images" with a Dutch company and we included Opus. We got the rights from Ruttman's daughter Eva Riehl and I made a Beta master from one of those original prints. Write me off-list if you are interested in obtaining a digital file transfer from the beta at cost.

-Pip