That's perhaps already been answered but OPUS 1 was restored by Filmmuseum
Munich and they worked for years on it so it should be a serious result. If I
remember correctly they based their efforts on both a few feet of coloured film
in a forgotten tin and on a colouring chart. Stockholm and Moscow were the two
places of the sources. Once again: if I remember correctly...
Ingo