From: FrameWorks <frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com> on behalf of Cari
Machet <carimac...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 4:08 PM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Response to Gene Youngblood

gene owes no fucking apology in any way

you on the other hand need to do some hefty work on yourself - obliviousness to
self critique is a frightening place to even witness

a hearty fuck off to you sasha

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 4:08 PM, chris bravo
<iamdir...@gmail.com<mailto:iamdir...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> [...]

your rhetoric wasn't "excessive" it was offensive.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 9:22 AM, Sasha Waters Freyer