Jen you have no clue why those people were told to fuck off ?? try in
future to parse information please

Is it dificult to understand ethics violations or you just dont even bother
to consider ethics at all because you "comfortably" had a fucking cup of
tea this morning with goddamn sugar and cream in it and woman can do
whatever the fuck they want if they are western

Your little whiny western school children maybe should be shown footage of
monks self immulating in order to get a clue and maybe you yourself should
look at some war footage of what your precious west has done to vietnam or
iraqi men woman children plants animals art books world heritage sites and
consider ethics for 2 fucking seconds of your blip of a life

The unconsciousness of babbling support of a whiny western priviledged fuck
is repulsive