I have had a Incredisonic IMP 150 playing a 45 min. clip for over 7 months
without problems. It restarts automatically after a power outage and loops with
about 20 sec. of black and cost around $40.00 from my local electronics dealer.
There is a brief logo when it restarts after a power failure. It is limited to
1080 HDMI and SD analog.
Sherman

On Feb 27, 2016, at 12:10 PM, todd eacrett