A little late to the party...
...However, a couple of my works may be interesting to the Caryn and the
list.

Both of these are video works, but they are single-channel and designed for
cinema presentation, so they'd fit with a film screening scenario.

*Scalene*, 2008
This work uses a text of Aristotle's excerpted from his (fragmentarily
extant) "Protrepticus".  The work stars Michael Snow, who reads the
Aristotle text in the original Greek.
http://manimazinani.net/scalene/

*Screen Scene*, 2011
The piece incorporates two separate Plato excerpts dealing with a theory of
vision.  The actual text is appears in the context of the work.
http://manimazinani.net/screen-scene/

Thanks and if you follow the links and view the work, your thoughts are
welcome! m...@manimazinani.net.

Best,
Mani

PS>  Speaking of Michael Snow, his *So Is This* (1982) quotes Plato's
*Phaedrus*.