https://steidl.de/News/Robert-Frank-Books-and-Films-1947-2017-Exhibition-0226285052.html

Art Institute of Chicago, Bucksbaum Gallery 188
111 South Michigan Ave., Chicago
may 11-26

''This exhibition dedicated to Frank opens with a special pop-up
presentation, conceived by the photographer and his longtime publisher
Gerhard Steidl. The two-week-only display includes 29 photographs by Frank,
drawn from the museum’s latest acquisition of the artist’s work, his 2014
book *Partida*. A compact retrospective surrounds it, featuring
reproductions on newsprint banners tacked to the wall, films shown on
portable video “beamers” and projected on newsprint, and books hung in
midair across the gallery. On May 26, the pop-up elements will be replaced
by Robert Frank originals.''